– Avoid washing your hands, splashing with water and rain until you shower off your tan.
– Do not spray perfume, deodorant or use any product on your face or body until you shower off your tan.
– Avoid tight clothing until you shower off your tan.
– Try to keep cool to avoid sweating until you shower off your tan.
– Try not to touch any part of your face or body while your tan is developing as you don’t want to end up with tanned palms in the morning.
– When the time comes, shower in warm (not too hot) water, use a tiny amount of gentle body wash and keep the shower time to a minimum. You will notice the bronzer washing off. Do not panic, this is just the bronzer. Shower until the water runs clear, to ensure this bronzer has been removed. You will be left with the tan, which remains.
– Do not be alarmed when your Rapid tan appears not to have worked; you may shower it off after just one to two hours but it will continue to develop after showering.
– After showering gently pat your skin dry instead of rubbing.
– Once you have showered off your tan apply moisturiser (not a body oil as this will affect your tan) both morning and night to help prolong your tan. The more you moisturise the better.
– Take care when exercising, as heavy sweating may cause your tan to fade unevenly and prematurely.
– Avoid long, hot showers and especially baths as well as visiting swimming pools and jacuzzis for long periods of time as it will shorten the life of your tan.
– Avoid waxing as this will remove your tan.
– Avoid shaving as this will affect your tan.