FOR RESERVATIONS CALL: 091 788 222
At The Beauty Quarters Skin and Laser Clinic we pride ourselves on working with only the best in laser technology.
The Candela laser system is recognised as the gold standard in medical grade laser hair removal its fast and delivers extraordinary results for our clients
Laser hair removal is the most effective method of removing unwanted hair. A course of six treatments is recommended but you will notice a reduction after two or three treatments.
The hair must have a certain amount of pigment for us to be able to treat you blond, grey or white hairs are not suitable.
A consultation and patch test is the first step you need to take to start your journey of becoming hair free.
• Do not wax pluck or tweeze hair 6 weeks prior to starting your laser.
• Once you start your course of laser hair removal the only method of hair removal while getting your course of treatments that can be used is shaving
• Shave 24 hours prior to your treatment to avoid irritation and ensure all hair is removed. We can not shave on the day for you.
• Never show up to your appointment with any tanning products on the skin this includes tinted moisturisers and tanning mists. We will not be able to carry out your treatment.
• Some medications including pain killers can cause photosensitivity please always inform us if anything has changed since your consultation, if you have been on antibiotics you will need to be off them for a minimum of 2 weeks before we can do your next treatment.
• If you have been in the sun you will need to wait four weeks before you can get your next session.
• Your first 4 treatments will be every 6 weeks (for face its 4 weeks) and your last 2 can be spread out a little more depending on regrowth your therapist will advise accordingly
• Some clients get 100% hair reduction others 70%-90%
• Some clients may need a top up treatment after 16 to 18 months others may not.