The Beauty Quarters Spray Tan options:
Lauren’s Gold – gives a stunning deep, natural glow. Fades perfectly.
Vani-T – our favourite organic tan, gives a golden glow. So popular with all our brides.
Vita Liberata – Odourless- Organic – Paraben free – PERFECT FADE!! The tan used exclusively on” X Factor” with a celebrity following of its own. Available in 3 colours ranging from light to dark so all skin types are catered for.
Black Magic Argan – a chocolate base with a unique formula that delivers a rich, hydrating tan and beautiful rich colour in as little as two hours development time.
Bellamianta – Bellamianta is a new and exciting brand which is based and manufactured in Ireland. The range provides clean, nutritious, luxury tanning products formulated with ingredients which complement all skin types. The formulas have built in nourishment, hydration and are extremely fast drying to produce a streak free, beautiful, summer ready tan.
Develops in 2-4 hrs
. 2 hrs – Light
. 3 hrs – Medium
. 4 hrs+- Dark
. Quick drying formula
. Golden olive tone
. Transfer and water resistant
. Odour neutralising technology
. Even wear
There are a few key factors to obtaining and maintaining a beautiful spray tan. Similar to most things in life, preparation is the key to success.
Pre Spray Tan Advice
- Exfoliate from head to toe, preferably the day before.
- Moisturise the day before treatment. However do not moisturise on the day of your spray tan, as this can cause a barrier.
- Shave/wax at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Remove all product i.e. deodorants/perfumes/make-up before treatment as these can effect the result.
- Remove any jewellery and leave off until you shower off your spray tan.
- Wear old, loose, dark clothing.
- Wear or bring thongs for your feet; avoid boots, tights, trainers and socks.
- Tan can sometimes stain underwear- wear old undies, a disposable g-string (provided) or no undies to avoid having a tan line.
- Eyebrow tinting must be carried out at least 24 hours prior and post to having your spray tan, as it will effect the colour.
After Spray Tan Advice
Avoid washing your hands, splashing with water and rain until you shower off your tan.Do not spray perfume, deodorant or use any product on your face or body until you shower off your tan.
Avoid tight clothing until you shower off your tan.
Try to keep cool to avoid sweating until you shower off your tan.
Try not to touch any part of your face or body while your tan is developing as you don’t want to end up with tanned palms in the morning.
When the time comes, shower in warm (not too hot) water, use a tiny amount of gentle body wash and keep the shower time to a minimum. You will notice the bronzer washing off. Do not panic, this is just the bronzer. Shower until the water runs clear, to ensure this bronzer has been removed. You will be left with the tan, which remains. Do not be alarmed when your Rapid tan appears not to have worked; you may shower it off after just one to two hours but it will continue to develop after showering.
After showering gently pat your skin dry instead of rubbing.
Once you have showered off your tan apply moisturiser (not a body oil as this will affect your tan) both morning and night to help prolong your tan. The more you moisturise the better.
Take care when exercising, as heavy sweating may cause your tan to fade unevenly and prematurely.
Avoid long, hot showers and especially baths as well as visiting swimming pools and jacuzzis for long periods of time as it will shorten the life of your tan.
Avoid waxing as this will remove your tan.
Avoid shaving as this will affect your tan.